Sunday, January 16, 2011

Long Overdue Room Pics

I couldn't think of an interesting topic for this week (besides the ever-popular "Seriously guys, it is really cold here") but then I realized I never posted pictures of the cozy closet I live in.

Come take the tour! This is the view from the door:


Then if you follow me up the ladder to the bedroom...


...and that's it! There are a few drawbacks, but overall I really like my room. New York can feel so huge, and there is something comforting about having a tiny nook to call my own.

1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty awesome closet. Nothing says grad school student in a gigantic, huge, expensive city like an abode the size of a grapefruit. Your quilt brings back fond memories; it seems like your portable home-away-from-home.

    ReplyDelete