Sunday, September 20, 2009

Photos of my Apartment!

If I was really organized, I would have written all my blurbs about the other apartments I saw, and then posted these pictures. I could have taken you on a beautiful narrative journey through grim process of looking for a place, culminating in the joy of finding the right one and moving in. But my neither my time management skills nor writing ability is up to that task, so here are the photos. I'll probably keep posting stories from the apartment search as I get around to it. The first image is of the living room, and the later three of my Ikea-ed out bedroom.






As you can see, I've decorated my room a lot like my one back in Seattle (and at Earlham), with favorite photos, postcards, and things found in magazines. If you want to send me something, I'll probably put it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment