Saturday, February 4, 2012

The sooner Clara blogs, the sooner we can start Emma


Hello Clara's readers,

I am making a special guest appearance on Clara's blog this afternoon as Clara is currently occupied washing gloves for MOHAI.

We had a very busy, and accomplished, day. We both did the following (all were done together except #1):

  1. Exercised! (Clara went running, I went to kung fu)
  2. Watched Project Runway All-Stars
  3. Ate lunch
  4. Walked to Broadway
  5. I bought a pair of pants.
  6. I bought a book at Half Price Books (Notes from the Underground, for my book group)
  7. Went to Elliot Bay Books where Clara bought herself a calendar, now she'll be so organized!
  8. Bought the new Gotye CD. If you don't know who that is, listen to this, you'll be obsessed in no time.
  9. Stood in a long line at Molly Moon's, both got strawberry ice cream in a waffle cone: best decision all day.
  10. Went into the all-purpose store on 15th Ave. where Clara bought some hooks for her bedroom (this was the fourth store she'd looked in this afternoon)
  11. Clara took a nap, I did some lesson planning for next week.
That's been our day so far! Now I've convinced Clara to give up her to-do list for the day and we're going to eat, drink a beer, and watch Emma (the new BBC version, not the Gwenyth Paltrow version)

Sincerely,
Olivia, the roommate

No comments:

Post a Comment