Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Thesis Approved!

Remember when I said I wasn't sure that all my thesis stuff would get done before I left? Well, soon after that post I heard back from my advisor, we met, I made some revisions, and on Monday my final draft went before the committee and was approved! It all happened so fast!


It still doesn't mean I'm 100% done though. My advisor has to look over the final draft in order to catch any lingering errors, then I have to print it out in triplicate on fancy paper, and then turn it in to an office at FIT for binding. The big question now is whether or not my advisor will get it back to me in time to make the copies before I leave, or if I will be shipping them from Seattle. Once the copies are turned in (and the binding fee paid), the slow FIT gears will start turning in the direction of printing and mailing my diploma.


But I think I can consider myself a Master of Arts now. On monday night I wore my Master's hood to house dinner.

But I can't stop long to chat....I am leaving NY in less that a week! Too much stuff to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment