Sunday, June 5, 2011

Photo Extravaganza

Today dear readers, I have a smorgasbord of photos for you! I'm not one of those people who always has a camera in her hand or a phone with incredible picture taking abilities, so much of my present life is left undocumented. For graduation I just assumed that other people would pick up my slack and be in the photo-snapping mood. Luckily I was right, and photos from graduation week have been rolling in via email and facebook. So here are the best of the bunch.



Here is me at the awards dinner with Denyse, the head of my program. The lighting at the venue was strange.


Jim was in town and I dragged him to the awards dinner with me. We survived by looking fabulous.


Me and classmate Rebecca at graduation

Audrey and I taking care to keep our hoods in the proper over-the-right-arm position


A blurry picture of the whole gang (at least those who attended) and our two main professors in their Harry Potter robes.


After graduating, beer and cheese dip was required (with classmate Ariele)


On the Thursday after graduation most of us met up for drinks on the lawn of the Cooper-Hewitt museum. Pictured here is the majority of the class of 2011, as well as the four part-time students who entered with us in the Fall of 2009. In the center is our fashion history professor Lourdes Font, who fittingly has assumed some sort of hands-outstretched Messiah pose as two of my classmates kneel at her feet. Later she performed a miracle of turning jeggings into a pair of real pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment